Take your career as an eating disorder professional to the next level:
As soon as you register you’ll be sent an email granting access to all 15 of the presentations and corresponding handouts below: Get started now and get the most relevant and up to date training to build your non-diet, Health at Every Size, Eating Disorder and Intuitive Eating skills from 15 of the world’s top experts in the field.
1. Treating the Patient, not the Diagnosis: The New Wave of Eating Disorder Treatment: Jessica Setnick , MS, RDN, CEDRD-S. Creator of the Eating Disorders Boot Camp and the Eating Disorders Pocket Guide.
2. The World is Messed Up: You are Fine. Helping clients deal with a culture of body shame. Ragen Chastain – Health at Every Size® expert, author, internationally recognized speaker, size acceptance influencer.
3. 8 Keys to Recover from an Eating Disorder: Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd, LMFT, CEDS, FAED. Renowned ED expert and author of multiple books on eating disorder treatment and recovery.
4. Cultivating Recovery Narratives in ED Treatment: Therapist and Dietitian Jacque Mular, MS, RDN, MFTI. Assistant Clinical Director with Monte Nido & Affiliates.
5. Applications in Working with Clients from an Intuitive Eating Philosophy and an intro to IE for the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa: Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, CEDRD, F.iaedp, FADA, FAND, Nutrition Therapist. Co-author of Intuitive Eating.
6. How to Create a Pro-Recovery Brand—Online and Off: Christy Harrison, MPH, RDN, CDN and expert host of Food Psych podcast.
7. PCOS, Body Image, and Eating Disorders: Food Peace is possible and dietitians can help make it happen: Julie Duffy Dillon, MS, RDN, CEDRD. Founder of Birdhouse Nutrition Therapy and producer of Love, Food podcast.
8. Difficult Conversations: Leaning In and Not Pulling Away: Aaron Flores, RDN, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, HAES expert, and co-producer of Dietitians Unplugged podcast.
9. Culture with a Culture – Complexities, Dilemmas and Challenges of working with Athletes: Fiona Sutherland, APD. Founder of The Mindful Dietitian
10. The Gut Microbiome, Digestive Health, and the Eating Disorder Client: Marci Evans, MS, CEDRD-S. Creator of Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders 5-Part Online Training and owner of Marci RD Nutrition: Food and body Image Healers.
11. Mastering the Media: Staying True to Your Non-Diet Approach in a Weight-Obsessed World: Rebecca Scritchfield, MA, RDN, ACSM HFS, Author of Body Kindness and owner at Capitol Nutrition Group
12. “But I want to lose weight!” Helping BED Clients Move from a Weight to a Recovery Focus: Kari Anderson, DBH, LCMHC, CEDS, Executive Director at Green Mountain at Fox Run; co-author Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating.
13. 5 Lessons to Grow Your Private Practice: Jennifer McGurk, RDN and owner at Eat with Knowledge. Author of Pursuing Private Practice book series.
14. Born To Eat: Raising Resilient Kids in a Disordered Diet Culture: Leslie Schilling, MA, RDN, CSSD, CSCS. Eating disorder expert and Co-author of Born to Eat.
15. Can I Exercise Now? – Managing Exercise During the Recovery Journey: Shane Jeffrey, APD, Founder of FMB Wellbeing in Brisbane, Australia.