The opportunity for you to get the training you want from leading experts in the field of eating disorders, Health at Every Size®, Intuitive Eating and Body Positivity is finally here! This is your chance to advance your skills, access the research, learn the techniques and tools to succeed in your career as a non-diet dietitian.
15 of the top international professionals have come together to bring you relevant, updated content you need to elevate your own skills and career.
All the trainings are recorded so you can watch at your own pace, even after the symposium ends. Our mission is to make it easier for you to get the training you need, without having to miss work, school and other important obligations.
By the end of the 15 hours of training, along with incredible bonus content and materials, you will:
- Thrive in your counseling sessions using Intuitive Eating and non-diet approach
- Apply the latest research to be competent with a HAES® philosophy
- Refine your marketing and business practices to grow your brand and your media presence
- Lean in to difficult conversations and welcome the resistance that comes with eating disorder work
- Have strategies and tools to properly manage Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and GI concerns within the eating disorder population
- Know more about the unique aspects of working with athletes and how to manage problematic exercise
- Network and engage with the expert speakers and with like minded colleagues from around the world
Scroll down to see the complete list of speakers or click here to read their bios.
Learn about our scholarship opportunities.
Launching April 28, 2017, this 4 day web-based conference brings 15 expert contributors to you talking about topics such as how Intuitive Eating from the co-author Elyse Resch, building your non-diet brand, working from a Health at Every Size Philosophy, the intersections of PCOS and digestive health with eating disorders, body image coaching in a messed up world, building (and growing!) a successful non-diet private practice, tackling body image as a provider (yes, you’re human too), tools to help expand your skills immediately and much, much, more.
Would you find it helpful to engage and learn from 15 of the top eating disorder and body image experts including:
- Elyse Resch, MS,RDN,CEDRD,F.iaedp,FADA,FAND, Nutrition Therapist. Co-author of world renowned book Intuitive Eating
- Fiona Sutherland of Body Positive Australia and The Mindful Dietitian
- Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd, LMFT, CEDS, FAED, renowned ED expert and author
- Jessica Setnick, MS, RD, CEDRD-S creator of The Eating Disorders Bootcamp
- Marci Evans MS, CEDRD-S, Creator of “Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorder 5-Part Online Training” and Owner of Marci RD Nutrition: Food and Body Image Healers.
- Rebecca Scritchfield, MA, RDN, ACSM HFS, Author of Body Kindness & owner at Capitol Nutrition Group.
- Kari Anderson, DBH, LCMHC, CEDS Executive Director, Green Mountain at Fox Run
Co-author, Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating
- Christy Harrison, MPH, RD, CDN and expert host of Food Psych podcast
- Julie Duffy Dillon, MS, RD, CEDRD Birdhouse Nutrition Therapy & Love, Food podcast
- Jennifer McGurk, RD at Eat With Knowledge and author of Pursuing Private Practice
- Ragen Chastain, Dances with Fat, HAES expert & well known size-acceptance activist
- Aaron Flores, RDN Intuitive Eating & HAES, expert host: Dietitians Unplugged podcast
- Leslie Schilling, MA, RDN, CSSD, CSCS eating disorder expert & c0-author of Born to Eat
- Jacque Mular, MS, RD, MFTI, assistant clinical director with Monte Nido & Affiliates
- Shane Jeffrey, Founder of FMB Wellbeing, Brisbane, Australia.
Tune in from your desk, car, couch or wherever you may be as long as you’re ready to learn!
We know traveling long distances and the large expense can be a barrier to attending some of the top eating disorder conferences available. EDRDpro makes it possible to attend without having to miss school, work or even leave your daily routine. We want everyone to have the opportunity to learn about this critical field of care.
We’ve got a lineup of dietitians, therapists and experts in the fields of clinical nutrition, media work, psychotherapy, research and body positivity to bring you the most relevant training you need to elevate your skills as an eating disorder professional.
Registration will provide you with:
15 webinars available to you to watch at your own pace
15 hours of CPE credits!
Bonus videos and tips
Resources and tools to use in your practice
Closed Facebook group just for participants to ask questions, build communities, and interact with the expert contributors during the symposium.
Click HERE to register today!
EDRDpro Symposium is supported by sponsorships from the following organizations: